hire the hall, check our bookings calendar
for availability, then complete our
Once we've emailed you back, please download
our hire agreement at the bottom of this page. Then print, sign and
return (by post) the booking / signed hire agreement together with your
payment to the address on the form.
Hall Hire Rates
Hall Facilities (available
as standard with all bookings)
- Gated parking area infront of the hall (will hold 10
to 12 cars)
- Disabled access and facilites
- Kitchen area with Kettle, Urn, Cooker, Two Fridges
- 20x Tables (each sized: 76cm by 183cm & can seat
6 to 8 people)
- 80x High quality padded chairs
NB. Tea towels, washing up liquid, bin bags are not provided.
Optional Extra Facilities
- £50: Cutlery and glassware for 80 people
Hall Dimensions & Capacity
Useful / Important Info
- Location: If you are not sure how to find LVH,
here is a Google map.
- Setup / Cleanup time allowance: All setup and
cleaning times must be taken into consideration when hiring the hall.
- Payments: Please make all payments by cheque,
to "Longdon Village Hall". No cash please.
- Bar Facilities: The hall does not have a bar facility,
however there are many companies that will provide a mobile bar service
for your event, along with the appropriate licensing provision.
- Teenage parties: Please note that due to unfortunate
issues in the past, Longdon Village Hall Committee reserve the right
to refuse bookings for teenage parties. If such a booking is approved,
a refundable £200 deposit will be required. This will be refunded
upon all T&C being met and a satisfactory inspection of the hall
following an event. You will find more details on this in our hire
- School proms: Sorry, but we cannot accept bookings
for school proms (following unfortunate issues in the past)
- Noise: If you have an evening booking please be
considerate towards local residents! To curb noise levels for nearby
residents there is a sound abatement unit installed in the hall. This
cuts off the power if maximum acceptable volume levels are blatantly
exceeded for a long period. You will find more details on this in our
- Christmas: From 2nd Week in December a Christmas
Tree is erected at the West End of the Hall
- Before you begin your event: On arrival at the
hall if you notice that there's a problem of any kind, please inform
a LVH representative immediately
- Regular users belongings: All equipment inside
the store cupboard within the main hall belongs to our regular users.
Please do not interfere with these or fines will be levied. Additionally
please do not attempet to access the pre-school's play area outside
the North end of the hall