Please review our COVID-19
information area before proceeding.
To hire the hall, simply check our bookings
calendar for availability then complete our
booking request form.
Once your booking request has been received and reviewed you will then
be emailed with a link to our hire agreement to be completed, along with
payment details. NB. Your booking will not be confirmed until this second
stage is complete and payment has been received.
Hall Hire Rates
- Gated parking area infront of the hall (will hold 10
to 12 cars)
- Disabled access and facilites
- Kitchen area with Kettle, Microwave, Urn, Cooker, Two
- 20x Tables (each sized: 76cm by 183cm & can seat
6 to 8 people)
- 80x High quality padded chairs
NB. Tea towels, washing up liquid, bin bags are not provided.
Optional Extra Facilities
- £50: Cutlery and glassware for 80 people
Hall Dimensions & Capacity
Useful / Important Info
- Location: Click here
for a handy Google map
- Setup / Cleanup time allowance: All setup and
cleaning times must be taken into consideration when hiring the hall.
- Payments: Payment at time of booking via Bacs
as per booking form.
- Bar Facilities: The hall does not have a bar facility,
however there are many companies that will provide a mobile bar service
for your event, along with the appropriate licensing provision.
- Teenage parties: Please note that due to unfortunate
issues in the past, Longdon Village Hall Committee reserve the right
to refuse bookings for teenage parties. If such a booking is approved,
a refundable £200 deposit will be required. This will be refunded
upon all T&C being met and a satisfactory inspection of the hall
following an event.
- School proms: Sorry, but we cannot accept bookings
for school proms (following unfortunate issues in the past).
- Noise: If you have an evening booking please be
considerate towards local residents!
- Christmas: From 2nd Week in December a Christmas
Tree is erected at the West End of the Hall.
- Before you begin your event: On arrival at the
hall if you notice that there's a problem of any kind, please inform
a LVH representative immediately.
- Regular users belongings: All equipment inside
the store cupboard within the main hall belongs to our regular users.
Please do not interfere with these or fines will be levied. Additionally
please do not attempet to access the pre-school's play area outside
the North end of the hall.